Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back to Work Day

Woke up to the smell of haze this morning... Hate the haze... it just makes the air so thick and humid! Argh!



It's sort of a "back-to-work" day for me and Cobby. Cobby took leave for the whole of last week plus Monday, so today he had to go back to work, while me, well, back to my life as a stay home mom! Cobby said that he fear that we might suffer from HWS (Holiday withdrawal syndrome)! Haha...

I know people like to say things like, "Hello, you're on holiday the whole year round ok?" For your info, I too have to work ok? Clean the house, cook meals, take care of baby, buy groceries, etc. The house doesn't clean by itself one hor! I too enjoy the holidays! At least Cobby's around to help out around the house, help take care of baby, and of course, keep me company. :)

I've opened a savings account for Jolie, so today I wanted to bank in her Ang Pao money. After the trip to the bank I stopped by Cold Storage to get some biscuits for Jolie. I brought my shopping bag, so there's no need for a shopping basket, but Jolie found an empty one on the floor, so she decided to pick up the basket herself and do some shopping too.



She would even stop, put down the basket, take something off the shelf, put it into the basket, and pick up the basket and continue "shopping"! Haha, it's so cute! But the moment I took it back she was off taking something else. Tired man!

We spent so much time at the shopping centre I sort of lost track of time! So I quickly went home to cook dinner. Made something new today. Hot plate tofu without the hot plate! Haha... It's delicious! So proud of myself!



Another simple day as a stay home mom.

No comments: