Friday, June 24, 2011

Cable Car Ride 2011

We bought cable car tickets together with the tickets to the Underwater World when we were at Sentosa, but we didn't have time to ride it. So we went another day, today! I let Jolie wear her new Angry Bird T-shirt we bought yesterday at T3. She loved it! She would make Angry Bird noises like "Squaaawk!", and show everybody her new shirt. When I said I wanted to take a picture of her shirt, she stuck out her tummy like this!



The Mount Faber was flooded with tourists and their stupid buses, so we had to park quite far away from the cable car station. Damn... I grumbling under my breadth and giving Cobby the f*** face as we trodded uphill in the blazing sun. I guess you can say I wasn't exactly in the mood for a family outing.

Finally we got there and hopped on into the moving cable car. We've never been to the new cable car before, and it was quite nice! When we were in the cable car, moving through the sky, I instantly felt better.



Jolie was a little nervous when we just moved off...




But after a while, she got comfortable enough to explore the view by herself.




Tried to take a family photo, but the girl just would not stay still!!!



The weather was so hot and sunny! So we gave ourselves a treat of iced coffee and ice cream. But then it was lunch time already, so we bought some baked potato chunks to munch on. Such a sinful lunch! But then again, we're on holiday!

No comments: