Saturday, June 11, 2011

IT Show 2011

I have been itching for a netbook for such a long time! My pink Sony Vaio has been such a faithful companion for so long, but it is so big and heavy, I wish there was something smaller that I can bring around. I know, many people asked, "get a iPad lah!" But honestly, ever since I got my Xperia, I discovered that I HATE touch-screen. I think it's my thick fingers, I just suck at it! So I take forever just to type a simple sms. I want something with a keyboard please...

My Sony laptop was working perfectly fine, so I just can't bring myself to spend another few hundred dollars on a Netbook. So several IT shows have come and gone but I still didn't get it. But we want to go check it out anyway. Just look at the crowd!




I thought this IT show would be the same as we pushed our way through the crowds. My mind was arguing away as we looked at different models. Buy! Don't buy! Buy! Don't buy! Buy! Don't buy! They were so competitive, they were almost the same prices! We were about to give up when Cobby saw the ones at Asus. Apparently they were the ONLY brand that have HDMI outputs on them, at the same price (S$399) and specs!

It was such a good deal, I just couldn't come out with an excuse NOT to buy! In fact, I had to walk away for awhile due to commitment fears. :) So after a few minutes, we went back to the counter and got the Netbook!

I love it that it's all white... Even the cables and battery are white!



It's so small, the whole thing could fit within my laptop's keyboard!



Yup, this post is blogged using the new Netbook. Small and convenient, which I love, but slower than my dear Sony. Also, I need to type harder than my Sony, so it sure takes a little getting used to. But I love it! Yeah!

No comments: