Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Vivian!

Got an unexpected call from Zinc on Wednesday, saying that her checkup showed that the umbilical cord was wrapped around her baby's neck. The doctor suggested Cesarean, so I guess she wanted advise from someone who had been through it. We chatted for awhile, but the final decision still lies with her, after all, it's her body and her baby! But after I hung up, I was so worried for the baby that I just couldn't help but sms her that she should not procrastinate anymore and deliver the baby tonight.

A few hours later, we received a message from her that she was going to deliver the baby via Cesarean at midnight! Whao! I can't believe that her baby was finally going to be born tonight! So exciting! So I just gave her some final reassurance and wished her the best. I have complete faith in the hospital's medical expertise, so I was most excited and hardly worried anymore.

Since it was a midnight delivery, we could only visit her the next day. Perfect, as it is Thursday, which means we'll be going to MIL's place. I wanted to go by myself, but coincidentally, Cobby came home early that day. So not only did we got a ride to MIL's place, Cobby could join me to visit Vivian! She has such 福气!

Presenting... Vivian Loh!



She looked so adorable and precious!!! I wanted to pick her up, but she was sleeping. But after a while her mom said ok and I picked her up. She's so little! So soft, fragile and sweet! I wanted to run away with her, haha...



Sure brings back all the fond memories of when Jolie was like her, just a day old. I felt so happy for Zinc! Great job Mama!



Some of Zibby (Zinc's hubby) friends were there and Zinc helped them take a picture. First time I see the Mom help others take picture... Haha...



I didn't want to go, but it was already 7pm plus and poor Cobby haven't had his dinner yet, and Jolie was waiting for us at MIL's place. So we let Vivian have her milk and made our exit. Welcome to this world Vivian! :)

No comments: