Sunday, June 19, 2011

Family Day at the Temasek Club

In conjunction with Family Day, the Temasek Club recently opened their new kids play area. There were also test-driving of cars, so Cobby suggested that we go check it out after Jolie's nap. Unfortunately, Jolie slept until 5pm plus, so by the time we got there, it was almost 6pm, and the car booths were packing up for the day.

It's ok, cause our main objective was to bring Jolie to the indoor playground. It's not very big, but it was quite fun. Jolie was a little nervous going in herself, so she dragged me in too. It's err... a little tight for me, but it's good that I went in with her as the bigger kids wouldn't let Jolie play until I asked them nicely to let her play. I don't think they would say no to me. Haha...



On the second floor, there's a toddler's play area.





There were also gaming stations, and my favourite, Wii and an Xbox Kinect! Ooo I always wanted to try my hand at it! At first I was a little shy, afterall, I'm being watched by people I don't know. But then other aunties were playing too, so if aunties bigger then me weren't shy about jumping around, why should I? So while Cobby played with Jolie at the toddler area, I was jumping around. So fun! (but the stupid game would take unflattering photos during the game and show it after each round - So embarrassing!)

We were about to leave, but Jolie spotted empty toy cars on the way out. She got in and that's it, we couldn't leave. Oh well, might as well let her play awhile.



Finally we managed to convince her to go, but on the way to the carpark, she spotted the open air playground and was whining to go play too. I didn't want to spoil the happy mood, so we let her play there for awhile too. She was so excited that spend only a few seconds on each station, so Cobby had to keep following around. I wanted to take more photos, but it's quite difficult when she wouldn't stay still!



When we finally got to leave, we decided to settle dinner at Adam Food Centre. Great place if you have a craving for Malay or Indian food! A yummy way to end the day. :)

No comments: