Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Angry sia....

The bloody rock just got heavier...

As if the blotched honeymoon plans were not painful enough, 老天爷 decided that we need even more drama in my boring life.

OK lah, not all are bad. My beautiful cupboard arrived on Saturday morning! When we ordered it, the salesperson say they'll deliver between 10am to 1pm. We bought the sofa from the same brand and we know that they would come early. Why? I stay in Sembawang. Their warehouse is in Woodlands. Its only a 15mins drive away. Just as predicted, we were out early having breakfast and the delivery guy called and said that they'll be there at around 9.30am. When we reached home, Cobby and I saw their truck parked downstairs. It's 9.00am. Haha...

We thought that they would be outside our house but apparently they went for breakfast instead. Haha.. So later they delivered the cupboard and it was as beautiful as I remembered. *Happy*

The men from the flooring company came around the same time too. Sadly, there seems to be some sort of leaking of water from the air con pipes and the water has seeped underneath our floorboard and caused it to pop-up and water squishes out when you step on it. -_-"

1. The pipes are hidden behind our built-in cabinet in our master bedroom. So to check the pipes throughly means possible tearing down of the whole cupboard.
2. The floor planks are damaged, so they would have to replace the damaged pieces.

Number 2 seems like the smaller problem right? WRONG LOR...!

The stupid contactor said that they don't sell this brand of flooring anymore. And he actually suggested that we change the flooring of half of the room with a different type of laminate and put a strip of divider where the 2 floors meet. O_O

I don't know.... er... isn't that....

UGLY????

So Cobby called the main contractor and say that we should meet to discuss the options. (and not forgetting the price hor) Cobby was saying that worse come to worse, we'll change the whole room's flooring. Half half is really ugly what! Right?! But that would mean that we'll have to move the bed too!

When they left I was SO frustrated! Why did they suggest that we buy the more expensive and better quality laminate flooring and cut of the supplies when we needed it most!? Why did the air-con guy did not do a good job when he's suppose to? Why did the stupid Rugby have to be at France? WHY WHY WHY!!!!!??????

Tears of frustration were trickling down my face as I furiously vacumned the floor. Cobby was almost fearful as he watched me silently. Then I told him to call the main contractor to go find me my flooring. I would feel better (only slightly) if you tell me that you have done everything in your power to find it and still can't find.

Sigh... after vacuming and the laundry I wash my face and dried my tears. Ok, I had my drama moment, enough. So what do you to recover from all this craziness?



Ice Cream

(low fat - I'm watching my weight)

+

M&M's chocolate

+

Kit Kat chocolate

+

Chocolate chips

+

A drizzle of honey



Hey I was sad ok? Definitely feel better after the ice cream. Haha... Sigh... Guess sometimes life like that right? Give you one punch in the stomach. You give yourself time to scream, cry, heal your wounds, then u get up and keep moving. Well. Some ice cream would be nice. :D

No comments: