Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Desperate Housewife

Suppose to be on my way to Chan Brothers Tour Agency right now, instead I’m still in office. Cobby has to work late again tonight, and the agency closes at 7pm. So guess we’ll have to go another day.

I know it sounds stupid, but I keep having this feeling thing that we won’t be going to our honeymoon trip. It’s almost 2 months since our wedding and so far, no traveling plans yet. I’m really sick of smiling when people ask me why am working when I should be going for my honeymoon. Mind your own damn business.

It’s not fun when you are the only one hoping and looking forward to the trip, planning and giving suggestions to make plans happen. He’s like an unwilling luggage, lugging behind me. It’s not easy planning for a Europe trip with his busy work schedule. Just when we were finally getting to a travel agency, he can’t make it. I can’t help but feel very sad and disappointed. Or maybe it’s jus PMS. I dunno. If we want to make the trip happen, we need to book, like, now. Cause he has to go on a work trip in early November again. Sigh…

Worse thing is, there’s nothing for me to complain about. I cannot possibly be the unreasonable wife who gets mad at the hardworking husband who has to work hard in other to bring home the bacon. I can’t, and I won’t, and it’s killing me. I need a break from this place! If we really cannot make it to Paris, I would still travel overseas, maybe go hang at Phuket. Whatever. As long as it’s far away from here. I’m going nuts.

No comments: