Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Indian Guy & Muscle Man

We ta-pao food for lunch and ate in at the staff lounge on Monday. I had seafood Tom Yam soup with plain rice (yummy...!) while Some brought lunch from home. Some 妈妈's braised pork trotters... Super yummy! How I know? I ate some. Hahaha...

After lunch we just lounged around. Virus forgot to turn on the TV again... so we had to self-entertain. The guys (mao, UJ & some) were so tickled when I started impersonating commercials. Like the indian guy in the M1 commercial. Haha I love that commercial. Not forgetting my "favourite" commercial - the cheesey muscle man in the mocca.com commercial. I love to impersonate that disgusting muscle man in zebra minis. Whaha... "this is my beautiful bathroom... checkout my matching pipes..." Whahaha... apparently alot of people are disgusted by the ad. Initially yah I'm disgusted too! But then I began to like it! It's funny! Seldom do we see commercials that gets our attention and makes us laugh (in disgust) each and every time we watch it. Hehe...

UJ sent me a link this afternoon. Apparently the Mr India curry house guy is an Economics Lecturer at RJC!!!! Once again 有眼不知 Orh Yee Orh (泰山).... But it's so interesting isn't it? Talk about double life! Read about it here.

No comments: