Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Family Day 2007

It was our company’s family day last Saturday. Honestly speaking, I regretted signing up for the relay challenge. Nothing is worse then waking up at 6.30am on a Saturday morning! But since I’ve signed up, I have to stick to it. I have honour one OK?

I thought overall the event was pretty fun. We had our relay challenge – didn’t win, but hey, it’s the participation that matters right? The kid’s relay games were a real laugh.



Small children + Games = Chaos + Laughter



We even had a game of backward three-legged race! Wah that game was torturing man... But it’s fun too. So I guess in a small way, I was glad that I went. But strictly speaking, given a choice between that and staying at home and rest, I'll choose the later. Whahaha... pig.

Shit so nervous...

No comments: