Friday, October 19, 2007

Farewell UJ!

Its sad when your friends at work leave for greener pastures... But it also means day after day of happy celebrations!


After MANY MANY changes, we decided to go to Fish & Co lunch at IMM on the 17 Oct for UJ's farewell meal. Wah... I can't remember the last time I went to Fish & Co. 1-2 Years ago? Maybe.








Oei wheres our food..?



Anyway, we had a great time. The food took longer than expected to come, so we ended up abit late :P Hope people in office wouldn't be too angry... Hey it's not everyday that we have a farewell lunch for a friend right..?




My grilled salmon ~ tasty but oily


The food is yummy! Somehow the food seems tastier in my last memory but I always believe that good company superceeds mediocre food. Chey...Hahaha... Actually after lunch very full... (I was burping the whole afternoon) But I can never resist Andersen's Macadamia Ice Cream when I see it!! Yum...!



The guys watch me devour my ice cream...


Sigh... our pantry gang is shrinking. 5 - 4 - 3 - soon will be down to two. All the best UJ! We'll miss your cheesey jokes...!

*btw he's still here hor... he's only leaving at 23 Oct 07*

No comments: