Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Talented Mr UJ...

CoCo: she really have a talent to confuse people - everybody, including herself

UJ: yeah...you are very right in this one.....she is the queen of confusion....erm...is there a song for this?

CoCo: errr not tat i knoe of. perhaps u can write one

UJ: hmm....i am a gifted song writer okie...

UJ: I got my song ready...u wanna hear?

UJ: classic siah!!!!!!

UJ: this is the song I have just written becos coco complains that mushroom is confusing everyone including herself

UJ: in the tune of "Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx .............. ready?

UJ:
Office again, day after day
And we slowly get confused
I hear her voice misleading
But it doesn't give a clue
If we see her next to big boss
How can we complain about her

Wherever she goes Whatever she says
we will be always full of surprises
Whatever it takes Or how my head hurts
we will be confused becos of her

No comments: