Friday, October 26, 2007

Farewell Connie...

Connie passed away peacefully today at around 1pm.


there's no need to say how she died, it doesn't matter anymore.

there's no way to describe the pain, only tears.

there's nothing in the world that can replace her. She's my friend, my family, my love, my everything.

please say a prayer for her. please let her be at a happy place filled with catnip, green grass for her to chew, toys and insects for her to play with, sofas for her to scratch and most of all, let her be in a place where there will be all the love and attention she needed.


Oh connie, I'm so sad that you are no longer in my life. But I'm also glad that you no longer have to suffer from your sickness. I loved you with all my heart, and I'll never ever stop loving you. Thank you for being in my life. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you left. Please don't think that I had ever forget about you for stop loving you. You have and will always be in my mind.


I love you. Goodbye...


1 comment:

LilMrsT said...

Pray that Connie will have a new exciting journey ahead.

So sad. *Hick*