Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gifts of Love

Received 2 parcels this week, and each was equally surprising and pleasant! I love receiving parcels!

1st parcel was from a family friend, my Auntie Ting Ting from Hong Kong. She's like a sister to my Mother and she bought us three set of clothes. My favourite was this one.

Haha I can imagine Jolie looking like a China Doll when she wears this. But it's SO BIG! I guess we have to wait a long time before she can actually fit in this.

This afternoon we received another parcel. It's also from Ting Ting! But this Ting Ting is my old friend from Nanyang Polytechnic. She went back to Australia with her family the week I was due, so it was definitely a nice surprise!

The baby stuff from Australia looks so pretty and adorable! 4 outfits, socks, mittens, a pair of cute booties and a super cute hair band!!! We can't resist and let Jolie try on the hair band and booties.

Hahaha... She looks so ADORABLE! Just nice the hair band and booties matches her pink top.

A big THANK YOU to both Auntie Ting Ting and my dear friend Ting Ting!

2 comments:

LilMrsT said...

Hope you and Jolie like it! She is such a pretty girl ..:D

Miss CoCo said...

Thanks~ Just saw pics of your babies. They looked more and more gorgeous as they grow up! You can enrol them to do some modeling. :)