Monday, February 16, 2009

Post natal check up

Was really looking forward to the check up because the dressing is itching like mad! I had prepared 2 extra bottles of milk last night as we had to send Dad to the airport after my check up. So after feeding baby in the morning, Cobby and I left the house while Mom and Mother-in-law stayed at home to take care of baby. Yeah I'm free again! Haha...

At the hospital, Cobby went to register baby's birth while I went for my check up. Oh by the way, we've made a decision on baby's Chinese name. Our dear baby's name would be 陈禹彤 (Chen Yu Tong), or Tong Tong in short! Nice?


I think she likes the name too... :D

Anyway, my check up was fine, Dr Kee removed my dressing, cleaned it, checked it and said it was "excellent" and said that I can have another baby in 2 years. Haha... He also said that the dressing wasn't needed anymore, but I felt so insecure without something covering it. Good news! I've lost 10kg since baby's birth! Amazing! Now must continue to strive to lose more weight!

After my check up I joined Cobby at the birth registration counter. There was like SO MANY paperwork to fill! So by 11.30am we had collected Jolie's Birth Certificate and opened her Child Development Account. We still have some time, so Cobby and I had a nice lunch at Pasta Mania before picking up Dad to the airport. I even got to see my brother-in-law as he was there to pass Dad some stuff. By the time we got home, it was around 2pm plus, I was happy to see my baby again, but it was also very liberating to be out and about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Best regards
Steave Markson