Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh No...

Found another opportunity to go out the other evening. As I was happily going through my closet, thinking of what to wear, I suddenly stopped and think, "what do I usually wear before I was pregnant?" Even now, I'm still wearing my maternity clothes as they are so comfortable and they are adjustable to fit different sizes. So I actually had to think for a good few seconds in order to recall what I used to wear!

Aha! I remembered my box of pre-preganancy clothes that I kept in the other room and found my favourite pair of 3/4 pants. Haha! Finally I can wear back my old clothes! But when I pulled up the pants, Whoop? I couldn't pull my pants pass my hips!

Oh no..!!!


Was I that thin? And... am I that fat now?? I didn't even realised it, in fact, I was rather proud of myself as thought I looked ok after birth! I guess you don't know how much weight you have put on until you try on some old clothes. Sigh~ Would I ever get back to my old figure?

No comments: