Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yeah I'm Free~!

It was Sunday evening but Cobby wasn't hungry yet, so he said he'll go to Causeway Point shopping centre to pick up the photos he sent to develop. I've just fed baby, and she's sleeping soundly, so a brilliant idea popped into my head. Can I go with you??!! When Mom said it's ok, I was so happy! I practically skipped to my bedroom and quickly got changed.

We've been to the woodlands shopping centre a million times, but I've never felt such FREEDOM and HAPPINESS before! I was smiling all the way and Cobby was laughing at me, "这么惨吗?" (was it so bad?) he asked. Honestly I didn't know that I would feel so good just to get out of the house, even the air smells fresher!(Well, abit hazy lah)

So we went to collect photos, walked around and bought some stuff. I felt like a country pumpkin who had just come out into the city. So many people! Such bright lights! After that we went to a nearby pasar malaam to walk around somemore. It was nice to spend some alone time with Cobby again, it had seemed an eternity since we went out, and I didn't want it to end. But soon we had to go back as it was almost time for me to feed baby again.

It was short outing, but it was really nice. Hope I get to do it again soon! :)

No comments: