Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Typical Day In Confinement

A couple of people ask - so what do you do the whole day? Actually my days pass so quickly, I wonder where did my time go most of the time!

8.30am Wake up and eat breakfast
9am plus - Feed baby, sun baby (she's got a little jaundice) and give her a nice bath.
10am plus - Offer baby milk, if she don't want, it's time for her to take her nap.
11am plus - Pump some milk to be stored
12nn plus - Lunch time!
1pm plus - Feed baby, burp baby, change diapers and put her to bed again

2pm - 3pm plus - Peace Time! This is the quietest time of the day where baby takes her nap, my Mom takes a break from cooking and cleaning and takes a nap too. Cobby would usually be in the study room, doing his reading or assignments. Me, I would hang out at my spot on my sofa and watch some tv, surf the web, or take a nap too.



4pm plus - Feed baby, burp baby and change diapers. Usually she would be awake for awhile during this timing, so play with her for awhile.
6pm plus - Dinner Time!
7pm - 8pm plus - Feed baby, burp baby and wash baby's butt. (Attempt to get out of the house - don't care where - I just need to get out!!!)
9pm - 10pm - Hang out time...(plus secret showering time - oops did I just say that!?) Hahaha... Or

10pm - 11pm plus - Feed and burp baby with milk expressed earlier.
11pm plus - Pump out more milk for early morning feeding.
12pm plus - Time for Mummy and Daddy to sleep! Zzzz...
1am - 2am - My Mom would feed baby using expressed milk
5am - 6am - Daddy would be kicked out of bed to feed baby

Repeat....

So basically we just do the same thing, the whole day, everyday. Wee...~





As for me, you can basically guess what I do whole day. I eat, I sleep and I feed my baby.

I can't wait for confinement to end...

No comments: